CONGRATULATIONS HSC CLASS OF 2017 :
- Year 12 student Harry Hunt for placing 9th in the State for Construction VET.
- Congratulations to Nathaniel Gleeson and David Welch as they achieved the All round Achievers Lists. The All round Achievers List are students who achieved a result in the highest band (Band 6 or Band E4) in 10 or more units of courses in their current pattern of study.
- 66 students (34% of cohort) of HSC candidates appeared on the Distinguished Achievers List. The Distinguished Achievers lists the students who achieved a result in the highest band possible (Band 6 or Band E4) for one or more courses.
- 94.1% of courses above State average (32 out of 34 HSC courses offered) which ranks St Patrick's in 4th position in Sydney Catholic Schools
- 114 Distinguished Achievements
- 15% of HSC students scored above 90 ATAR
- Placed in the top 160 schools
Other HSC 2017 successes include HSC Project Nominations in the following subjects.
Nomination for music - Ethan Fuller
Congratulations also to our Music teacher, Mr. Matthew Dority for helping Ethan to achieve such outstanding success.
Three Drama students received a nomination for Onstage for their group devised piece
Nathaniel Gleeson (2 nominations for Groups and Individual)
Congratulations to Drama teacher, Mrs. Jenni Oxnard for helping these students achieve great success.
InTech is the annual exhibition of outstanding Major Design projects for Industrial Technology.
Congratulations to teacher, Mrs Simon Livesey for helping these students achieve great success.
InShape is the annual exhibition of outstanding Major Works developed by HSC Design and Technology, IT and TD students.
Congratulations to teacher Mrs Natalie Longworth for helping Jade achieve great success.
Art Express nomination and selection for regional exhibition at Hazelhurst for Visual Arts - David Welch
Congratulations to teachers, Mrs. Mary Giveney - Clark and Mrs. Suzanne Wilson for helping David achieve great success.
Well done to the HSC class of 2017!